1. Can you quote a CIF price for me?你能报到岸价格给我吗?
2. Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。
3. We're running out of time.时间不够。
4. yet? 我们可以(接近于)签合同了吗? We sign a contract when we are acting as principals.(principals refers to the seller and the buyer) 当我们作为货主时都要签订合同。(这里的“货主”指合同中的卖方和买方) I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it. 我们知道我们(卖方)应该拟出一份合同，买方必须签署合同。 We should simultaneously sign two c
5. we are in constant need of xxxx
6. your unreasonable demand cannot be accepted.
7. our latest design is very popular abroad.
8. I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you next month and what’s samples you saw just now.
9. if you are in need of any other information not contained therein...
10. please separate the demaged goods from the good ones.
11. This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.
12. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
13. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .
14. There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。
15. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
16. According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnoveryou could fulfill? 据你估计，你能完成的最大年销售量是多少呢?
17. As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.
18. parties. 合同一经双方签定即生效。 Once a contract is made, it must be strictly implemented. 合同一旦确定就应严格执行。 This contract is for 250 metric tons of groundnuts at RMB1800 per M/T C&F Copenhagen. 这是一份250吨花生的合同，价格为每公吨哥本哈根成本加运费价1800元。 May I refer you to Article 5 of the General Terms and Conditions of the contract?
19. We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。
20. We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.
21. Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.
22. We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.
23. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
24. in reply to your E-mail of 1st August....
25. I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.
28. They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。
29. we are sending you our catalogue separately.
31. My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据，不是漫天要价。
32. rbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause.) 这是合同中的一项仲裁条款。(或：保险条款，检验条款，装运条款等) Payment terms are important in a contract too, arent they? 合同中的付款条件也很重要，对吗? We ship our goods in aordance with the terms of the contract. 我们按合同条款交货。 Im sure that shipment wi
33. ing upon both parties. 合同一经xxx批准，对双方就有了法律约束力。 We have to hold you to the contract. 我们不得不要求你们按合同办事。 You must put their rights and interest into a contract. 你们必须把他们的权益订在合同中。 We always carry out the terms o four contract to the letter and stand by what we say. 我们坚持重合同，守信用。 Its clearly a breach of cont
34. th you. 我们来这里和您谈谈订一份新合同的问题。 Our current contract is about to expire, and well need to discuss a new one. 欧文们现有合同快要期满了，需要再谈一个新合同。 We can repeat the contract on the same terms. 我们可以按同样条件再订一个合同。 A few problems with supply under the old contract must be quickly resolved. 老合同中的一些供货问题必须尽快解决。 We ought to c
35. We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
36. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
37. We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
38. you must give us your assurance that you will honour the draft when it falls due.
39. our xxx have become very popular on xxx market and it has been difficult for us to meet the increasing demand.
40. 这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。 We enclose our sales contract No.45 in duplicate. 附上我们第45号销售合同一式两份。 The copy of our contract will be returned. 合同的副本将被归还。 The contract es into effect today, we cant go back on our word now. 合同已于今日生效，我们不能反悔了 Once the contract is approved by the Chinese government, it is legally bind
41. What about the terms of payment?以什么作为付款方式?
42. We have extended the offer as per as your request.我们已按你方要求将报盘延期。
43. we regret being unable to satisfy your requirements.
44. They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。
45. Our margin is very thin in this order.这个订单，我们的利润非常低。
46. our shipment will prove to the satisfaction of your clients.
47. we are satisfied with the quality of your goods.
48. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
49. would you please supply us with a complete set of catalogues for xxx so that we may make choice and work on them.
50. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.
51. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
52. we thank you for your letter of 15th Sept. and have sent you today by separate post...
53. Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery. 由于对此货物的需求将不断增加，请提前补充货源。
54. Please give us your best price.请给我们报最低价。
55. we should be glad to receive further enquiries from you for prices and samples.
56. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
57. it is no easy job for us to talk our clients into accepting such a price.
58. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.
59. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration.
60. under separate cover.
61. medium size
62. I am interested in your product. It is said that your new-tech products sell good. 我对你们的产品感兴趣，听说你们的新科技产品销量很好。
63. please see that ....
64. We assume all responsibility for service and repair.我们负责所有的服务和修理事情。
65. we are pleased to have your enguiry for ....
66. cel the contract. 如果一方不执行合同，另一方有权撤消该合同。 Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part? 你是否担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款? You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement. 如果没有事先征得我们同意，你们不能取消合同。 This contract will e into force as soon as it is signed by two
67. payment terms
68. Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.
69. we thank you for your E-mail of today. in which you enquire for ....
70. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
71. How do I address you?如何称呼你?
72. both parties agree on the contract terms.
73. The new products is to the taste to European.这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
74. I'd like to know any business connections abroad.我想多了解一些你们公司。
75. We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.
76. please response to our question soon.
77. The market situation is not known to us. 我们还不了解市场情况。
78. I'm eager to know if you can effect shipment in May.我很想知道你们五月份能否装运。
79. 请您看看合同一般条款的第五条。 May I refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping.)? 请您看看合同中有关包装(装运)的规定。 You must state the description of the goods, the quantity and the unit price in each contract. 每笔合同中都应该提到的商品的性能说明、数量和单价。 What are the main clauses in the contract? 合同中的主要条款有哪些? There is an a
80. we do not agree to your proposal.
81. we assure you of punctual shipment.
82. we would effect shipment of your order next month if your L/C could reach us before the 15th inst.
83. We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.
84. I wonder if you'll offer both CIF and FOB prices.我们通常是按到岸价出口的。
85. Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern partof our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。
86. we will do our best to meet your demand
87. ontracts, one sales contract for beef and mutton, and the other contract of equal value for the purchase of cotton. 我们同时签两个合同，一是牛羊肉的销售(出口)合同，另一个是等额的棉花购买(进口)合同。 We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it. 我们都想签合同，因此双方都要做些让步。 We are here to discuss a new contract wi
88. We are interested in buying large quantities of steel screws in all sizes.本公司有意大量购买各型号钢螺钉。
89. Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
90. Would it be possible for you to tell me your sales terms and conditions?你们的销售条件是什么呢?
91. your delay in shipment will greatly inconvenience us.
92. our products have won wide popularity in your country.
93. 外贸合同常用英语句子 国际贸易合同在国内又被称 外贸合同或 进出口贸易合同，即营业地处于不同国家或地区的当事人就商品买卖所发生的权利和义务关系而达成的书面协议。接下来为大家了外贸合同常用英语句子，希望对你有帮助哦! Well have the contract ready for signature. 我们应准备好合同待签字。 We signed a contract for medicines. 我们签订了一份药品合同。 Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corp
94. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
95. we very much regret that we are unable to supply you with the small quantity you require.外贸交期常用英语句子 精选55句
1. This product will pay its own way in a year.
2. We have a wide selection of colors and designs.我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。
3. demand exceeds supply.
4. As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China.
5. should you require any others information about our products, please let us know and we will reply to you without delay.
6. I hoped we can cooperate happily.
7. I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.
8. buyers do not agree to extend the time of shipment
9. while thanking you for your enquiry of ... for .... we regret to inform you that we are not in a position to cover your requirement. However, as soon as we have secured our supplies. we will revert to the matter.
10. Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.
11. Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.
12. L/C at sight
13. small size
14. The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.
15. if you are in a position to supply the goods as per the attached enquiry at very competitive prices. we trust large orders will be obtained.
16. I think it will find a market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
17. we are pleased to inform you that....
18. We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
19. We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.
20. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.
22. Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 300 cases.询盘如此之多，我们只能分给你们300箱货。
23. have been informed by ....
24. According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan. 根据我们的经验，这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。
25. Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.
26. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.
27. As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.
28. This product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。
29. Please make us an offer for Leather Glovers.请报皮手套的价格。
30. we consider it important to remind you of the deadline of the establishment of L/C.
31. lear up problems arising from the old contract. 我们应该清理一下老合同中出现的问题。 Do you always make out a contract for every deal? 每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗? As per the contract, the construction of factory is now under way. 根据合同规定，工厂的建设正在进行中。 Look at this contract. 请看这份合同。 These are two originals of the contract we prepared
32. Please have a look at those samples.请给我看一下那些样品。
33. There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.
34. having over xxx years' experience in this particular line of exporting business.
35. Let's hope the business works out well.希望生意顺利。
36. we will ship the goods immediately on receipt of your L/C.
37. your price is agreeable to us.
38. We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.
39. draft at sight.
40. Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?
41. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
42. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.
43. We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.
44. Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.
45. we regard it urgent to ship our order No. xxx
46. What line of business are you in?你是从事哪一行的?
47. We are trying to find a market for this article. 我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。
48. in reply to your enquiry of 7th June. we are enclosing ...
49. ract. 这显然是违反了合同。 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavourable. 任何违反合同之事都是不利的。 The buyer has the option of canceling the contract. 买主有权撤消合同。 You have no grounds for backing out of the contract. 你们没有正当理由背弃合同。 In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to can
50. if possible, please also send us ...
51. Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
52. Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。
53. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
54. Can you shed all light on your price?我想要你们的全部报价。
55. Please send us all available data on your swimwears.请寄送有关贵司泳装产品的质料给我们。外贸交期常用英语句子 精选64句
1. popularly salable
2. We're about ready to ship your order.你们的货我们差不多准备在发送了。
3. If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away如果你们的价格优惠，我们可以马上订货。
4. Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.
5. if you are in a position to meet our demand.we think your products will enjoy popular sales in our market.
6. We hope to receive your immediate answer.
7. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.
8. By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.
9. This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.
10. there is no ship available this month.
11. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
12. We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years.
13. We may now prefer to buy from your company because we understand that you are able to supply larger quantities at more attractive prices.闻悉贵公司货物质优价廉，故欲与贵公司建立合作关系。
14. we think it advantageous for you to accept our offer.
15. As soon as we have any further inquiries,I'll give you a call.只要我们想做进一步的査询，我就会打电话给您。
16. please be informed that one of our endusers is in the market for ....
17. we shall certainly meet our obligation.
18. This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.
19. Would you give me an offer for the good?这个货物你能给我报个价吗?
20. We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
21. Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。
22. we are agreeable to your views.
23. your explanation does not satisfy us.
24. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.
25. We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.
26. This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.
27. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.
28. How about the supply position?供应情况怎么样?
29. Would you accept orders according to our designs?能否接受裉据我们设计样式的定货?
30. Could you give us some idea about your price?请介绍贵方的价格好吗?
31. We regret we cannot find any market for this article. 我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。
32. How do you like the quality of our products?你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
33. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and it’ also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.
34. We hoped that this market trend will continue.
35. We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
36. We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products. 等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后，我们再进一步细谈。
37. We regret that the goods you require about are not available.很遗憾你们所询货物目前没货。
38. We look forward to your settlement at early date.
39. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
40. we hope our offer will meet with your approval.
41. by separate mail.
42. we are in need of XXX.
43. They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects .
44. we would like to state that we usually pay for our importers by sight L/C with, we feel sure, will be agreeable to you.
45. The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.
46. We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.
47. our products are in heavy demand
48. These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.
49. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
50. thank you for your enquiry of 3rd August.
51. We'd be willing to accept your CIF price.我愿意按照到岸价交易。
52. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
53. We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.
54. There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。
55. We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
56. The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H .
57. This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.
58. it is necessary for you to deliver the goods in XXX.
59. Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.
60. Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.
61. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.
62. your latest price list for XXX in various colours.
63. large size
64. the L/C stipulates for shipment to be made on or before the 5th July.外贸交期常用英语句子 精选58句
1. specifying sizes and designs.
2. I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.
3. The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.
4. We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. 我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。
5. you may rest assured that we will ship your order without delay.
6. Your market still has great potential. 你们的市场仍有很大潜力。
7. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.
8. we cannot ship your order on your designated vessel.
9. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.
10. Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.
11. There is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。
12. We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.
13. We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years.
14. this contract is made on the following terms and conditions as agreed upon by both parties.
16. Enquiries are dwindling.询盘正在减少。
17. What about having a look at our products?先看一看产品吧?
18. We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end. 根据你地的市场情况，我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。
19. We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names.
20. enclosed please find a full range of catalogues covering XXX enquiried for in your E-Mail of .....if you find any of the items of interest. please let us know and we will send you the samples.
21. What about delivery time?什么时间交货?
22. we thank you for your intension to enter into business relations with us.
23. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.
24. Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
25. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
26. We also do export business of hand made woven articles.
27. Our products are surely of standard quality.
28. oration. 张先生代表中国丝绸进出口总公司在合同上签了字。 A Japanese pany and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract. 中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。 It was because of you that we landed the contract. 因为有了你，我们才签了那份合同。 We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract. 由于我们报价低，他们和我们签了合同。 Are we anywhere near a contract
29. There are only a few unsold pieces. 只有几件商品未售出。
30. What about placing a trial order?何不先试订货?
31. we find the stipulations in your L/C different from those in our contract.
32. May I have some money as a deposit?您可以付部分订金吗?
33. We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
35. We can make sure that goods avoid been damaged during the transit.
36. Do you offer FOB or CIF?你们报船上交货价还是到岸价?
37. Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.
38. we can offer you immediately....
39. We're getting the order out now.我们现在要出货了。
40. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
41. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
42. The quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.质量必须与样品一样。
43. salable items
44. These items are most sellable in our market.
45. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
46. we agree with you on this point.
47. We’d like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods.
48. Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
49. You'll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.你会发现我们的报价比别处要便宜。
50. we are confident that your customer will find our goods satisfactory.
51. we should be glad if you could send us your best prices with indication for time of shipment.
52. Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.你们的询盘不明确，我们无法答复。
53. an attractive packing will popularize your products.
54. the contract stipulates that the L/C should reach the sellers by the end of April.
55. Heavy inquries witness the quality of our products.大量询盘证明我们产品的质量。
56. we have pleasure in confirming that we can ....
57. we think it necessary to stress the importance of the openning your L/C（making your down payment）on time.
58. in response to your letter of 1 May. we wish to quote as follows:
版权声明：本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献，该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务，不拥有所有权，不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容， 请发送邮件至 firstname.lastname@example.org 举报，一经查实，本站将立刻删除。